What is this toy called?

My aunt brought this back from Canada or the US in the late 60s and I’ve never seen another one. A plastic variation on the spinning top it has no markings, but I vaguely recall the packaging referred to space stations or something equally topical.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s